Over 30 agencies, chambers, and organizations, area high schools and colleges, the Governor's office, and SureScore come together each semester to connect area high school and college students with employers of North Texas for internships through InternInDFW. For more information on the program click the Employer or Student tabs. For tools and templates to build a more effective Internship Program, click the Resources tab. Event details and registration instructions are below. If you have any questions, contact the organizers, campus2careers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Internship Fair Info
Event Date: There is no Fall 2013 Fair Planned
- Over 100 local employers offering more than 300 internships and 600+ area students
- No Booth Bling, just networking with students and other employers
- Chance to find a great local intern(s) or internship for the semester and beyond
- Employers will receive a resume book of attendees prior to the fair to contact students
- Registrants will receive a packet of information a week before the fair with more instructions
- Count: The first 125 employers and 800 students will be admitted to this event
- Deadline: Please register at least 24 hours prior to the fair
- Cost: The event is Free for students and $50/per employer for two tickets, a resume book, and a shared booth at the fair
SureScore recently acquired campus2careers, the host of InternInDFW and the largest entry-level job board in Texas. The site matches pre-qualified high school and college students and alumni with area employers for internships, part-time work, and full-time jobs. If you are looking for the best candidate for a position or the right opportunity specifically for you, click HERE to Join the campus2careers community for Free.
Initial List of Employers and Positions - Will be provided a week before the fair.