The founders of campus2careers, Capital Factory, and Austin Startup Week are at it again...connecting the tech talent of Central TX (and beyond) with the fastest growing tech companies for jobs and internships at the 3rd Annual MadeInAustin. For more information on the program click the Companies or Candidates tab. To see the companies who will be attending, their available jobs and the student and professional clubs helping us host this event, click the Attendees tab. Questions: EMAIL us.
2013 Fall MadeInAustin Fair Info:
Event Date: Monday, Oct 7th from 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Event Location: Mohawk at 912 Red River St.
Event Details: To see what to expect, watch this quick 3 minute Video of a prior Fair
- Count: The first 100 employers and 800 candidates will be admitted to this event
- Deadline: Please register at least 24 hours prior to the fair
- Cost: The event is Free for candidates and $50 for 2 employer tickets, a resume book, and a booth
- No Booth Bling or BS, just networking with tech candidates and other tech companies
- Qualified developers, designers, QA testers, tech support, product managers, server admins, engineers, etc.
- A resume book so employers can contact candidates before and after the fair
- Drink specials, door prizes, and ATC's Battle of the Bands after the fair
MadeInAustin Press (from last year's event):
- ABJ Article: Austin tech companies create MadeInAustin
- Statesman Article: New website designed to keep top young tech talent working in Austin
- Austin Post: Students Interested in Startup, But Looking At Bigger Goals
- Austin Post: Last Chance to Register for MadeInAustin Job Fair
- SiliconHillsNews: Made In Austin career fair matches technology start-ups with students